Security & Privacy
Mostly Vegan are committed to protecting your privacy. Mostly Vegan use the information. Mostly Vegan collect on the site or in store to enhance the overall Mostly
Vegan experience. Mostly Vegan do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you would like to join the mailing list you will receive marketing information from Mostly Vegan, you may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that Mostly Vegan send to you.
What information do Mostly Vegan collect? How do Mostly Vegan use it?
When Do Mostly Vegan Collect Use Personal Data?
· When you create a Mostly Vegan account on the Mostly Vegan website
· When you sign up to the mailing list online or instore
· When you purchase a product on the Mostly Vegan website
· When you visit the Mostly Vegan website and sign in to your account to buy products
· When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest.
· When you engage with Mostly Vegan on social media, for instance by contacting Mostly Vegan on Facebook or visiting the Instagram page
· When you contact Mostly Vegan for any reason, such as with queries, complaints etc.
· When you enter prize draws, competitions or engage in other promotional activity with Mostly Vegan.
· Mostly Vegan may collect personal data about you from publicly-available resources (such as the New Zealand census).
What Sort Of Data Do Mostly Vegan Collect?
If you have a Mostly Vegan account use name, billing/delivery address, email address, phone number, email preferences and details about use orders and receipts. If you have an online account, Mostly Vegan will also keep an encrypted record of use login password, for use security.
· Encrypted payment card information when you purchase from the website.
· Mostly Vegan monitor customer traffic patterns and website usage to help Mostly Vegan develop the design and layout of the website.
· Use social media username, if you interact with Mostly Vegan through those channels, or enter giveaways, to help Mostly Vegan respond to use comments, questions or feedback. Your name or Instagram handle may be used to announce you as the winner on any or all Mostly Vegan social media or website.
· When you enter the monthly voucher draw in store (this information is discarded after the draw and the winner has been contacted/announced)
How Do Mostly Vegan Use Personal Data?
· Mostly Vegan will use the postal address you provide to Mostly Vegan to deliver the goods you purchase
· Mostly Vegan will use your email address or phone number to can get in touch to let you know where your online order is, to clarify information regarding your order or if there is an issue (stock error for example). If you have joined the Mostly Vegan mailing list by providing your first name and email Mostly Vegan will send you promotional marketing, news and information about new products. You can opt out of receiving this marketing material at any stage.)
· Mostly Vegan also combine the shopping history of many customers to identify trends and ensure Mostly Vegan can keep up with demand, and/or seek out new products/services. Any information automatically retrieved, such as website browsing patterns, will be used only in aggregate form, (so that no individual visitors are identified). If you have signed into your account Mostly Vegan can identify you on that visit to the website and on subsequent visits to the site, even where you do not sign in.
What are use rights over use data?
Removing Consent To Use contact Information
If you no longer wish to receive Direct Marketing from Mostly Vegan you can opt out of email marketing communication at the bottom of any of the emails or by asking
in store. Please note that it may take a few days for opt outs to take effect.
Accessing and Updating Use Data
If at any point you wish to understand what data Mostly Vegan holds about you, you can ask Mostly Vegan. You can also ask Mostly Vegan to correct the data Mostly
Vegan hold about you. Use personal data can be accessed and updated by changing your account details on the website, asking in store to have your details updated, or contact the store
How does Mostly Vegan protect customer information?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, Mostly Vegan follows strict security procedures in the storage of personal information that Mostly Vegan holds about you to prevent
loss, as well as unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
The security procedures mean that Mostly Vegan may occasionally request proof of identity before Mostly Vegan are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Will Mostly Vegan disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Mostly Vegan does not sell, trade or rent use personal information to others
Mostly Vegan complies fully with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. Mostly Vegan will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorise any third party to use email
address without use permission. If you feel you have received an email from Mostly Vegan in error, please contact the store.
What about links to other Websites and services?
The Mostly Vegan website may contain links to other sites which are not administered or governed by Mostly Vegan. These are provided solely for the convenience of the
visitors. Mostly Vegan is not responsible for the content of these websites. If you choose to click on the link to another website to use its services or resources, Mostly Vegan is not liable in respect of use of the linked website.
By using the website or joining the Mostly Vegan mailing list you consent to the collection and use of this information by Mostly Vegan. If Mostly Vegan decide to change